Followers

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

3 Patterned Papers

What a sad day today for Malta ... this morning the famous Azure Window in Gozo has collapsed into the sea and is no longer there. There is not even a trace of it and it's like it never existed : (  
Experts had said that it will collapse in six or so years, so everyone is so shocked by this as we were not expecting it so soon! The Azure Window was one of the world's most famous landmarks attracting many tourists and also featured in many films, like the Clash of the Titans, Odyssey, The Count of Monte Cristo and also lately in the Game of Thrones! Nothing could have been done to avoid this unfortunately! That's me last year, so glad we went!


Anyway, I have a DT card to share today for the new challenge that started today at 

The theme for this week is
3 Patterned Papers

 I can tell you it wasn't an easy one for me, in fact I think my card is not one of my best, but at least the image is really cute and makes up for this :) 

The image is Cupid Balloon Holder from our sponsor Eureka Stamps and I colored him with my promarkers. I used again my new sentiment die cuts and finished it off with a bow, three hearts embellishments and a corner die cut.

The lucky winner this week will get 3 images from our sponsor.

Entering my card into these challenges today:


Thank you for looking 
xxx



2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

That is sad news such a shame nature has taken away so a beautiful.
Fabulous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos
view.

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Beautiful picture of you with the rocks and sea in the background.

Cute card you also have created.

Hugs Bianca.
DT The Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...