Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Just to Say

All alone today.. hubby is at work, older son abroad, younger son out with his friends, and it's just me and the dog at home !! ... so I thought I would share another of my 'Just to Say' cards which I'm doing for the tourists who are renting my holiday home in Qawra Malta for their holiday stays.

This one I did it for a very nice couple from UK who were staying in the last week of September. At the moment I have another three tourists from UK (Callington). They are staying till the Thursday of next week, and then, no more bookings, as yet. Have also reduced the pricing for the lower season too, as would like to at least a booking once a month. .. the weather is still beautiful, warm and sunny, yesterday was 30C in fact, so still hoping. Fingers crossed :) 

Anyway on to my card, this time I decided to use one of my fave dies, the cutest owl die ever seen :) which was also a freebie in a magazine. Freebie papers as well, more die cuts and just one stamp, the sentiment one to finish it off. Very quick and simple indeed.
Was really pleased with the result.. now for my next one. Still don't know what I will be doing! Maybe will do an Autumn theme this time, since they came in October, it would be nice, will see !! 

Entering my card in these ANYTHING GOES challenges today

and other themes
Alphabet Challenge - Q for QUICK AND SIMPLE
Cardz 4 Galz 33 - USE AT LEAST ONE DIE
Southern Girls - PUNCHES AND DIES
Crafting by Designs - ADD A SENTIMENT

 And for some extra exciting news now.. as I just found out that I was the lucky winner at the Allsorts Challenge for this week with my Autumn themed card.
I won a fantastic voucher from Digi Stamp Boutique yay :)

Are you one of our winners ?http://www.digistampboutique.co.uk/catalog/


Thank you for looking. 
.. and don't forget to check out my holiday home if you haven't yet.. the link is on the sidebar!

xxx

6 comments:

Hannelie said...

It's been so long since I came over to say hi!
I know everything about been home alone with only the dog as company :)
I love your colorful owl and polkadot combination!

Chrissy said...

Very cute card Dora and I'm sure your guests appreciate it..congrats on the win { I saw that}..and I USED to know how it was with just me and the dog, but sadly no more..now it is just me..

luv CHRISSYxx

Julie B said...

Great use of your freebies.
Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Galz. :)

CraftYourPassion said...

So cute and colourful.Great layout and use of dies.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Furrbster said...

I have this die too!! I love the way you have layered it together - it looks fantastic, and the background is brill too.

Thank you for joining in with us over at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...