Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas with Crafty Friends

Hello again, and a happy Saturday to all. Hope you're enjoying your weekend and have some nice things planned. As for me this morning I have a dentist appointment  :( but then I am going shopping as I need a dress for next week to go to our staff Cocktail Party. I was planning to wear something that I had bought some time ago, but hmmm trying it on again I decided that I wanted something different... so addio housework that I was planning to do after dentist.. and hello shopping :) hoping that I find something quick and nice he he :)
Anyway, it's time for another new challenge at  
and the theme for this fortnight is

CHRISTMAS
so another Christmas card from me for this week!


To do my card we were so lucky to have an image from our sponsor Pink Gem Designs and I chose this cute image Polo in Scarf. I colored the image with my promarkers then made up my card with a DP from my Dovecraft paperpack and finished it off with a star die cut, sentiment, bow and some Christmas trees embellishments.... very simple, just perfect for those quick Christmas cards.

The prize this time is two digi images of the winner's choice from our fabulous sponsor  


Hope you will be able to join us this week.

Entering my card in these challenges today.
ABC Christmas - X is for 4 X 4
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - STARS
Crafting for All Seasons 115 - BRRR IT'S COLD OUTSIDE
Simon Says Challenge - LET IT SNOW
Inky Chicks 60 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES
Tuesday Throwdown 272 - CUTE and CUDDLY

Thank you for looking
xxx



10 comments:

Pamela said...

That is so cute Dora, love that image. Hope you enjoy your day and find something gorgeous .😉👗 Where do you go to shop? I am still busy making Christmas cards.

Pam xxj

Sandra H said...

Oh Dora your card is just so cute sending lots of christmas wishes x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image and papers Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

Teresa Kline said...

hello Dora! sweet card, luv the star, so perfect...the bear is colored fabulously! I am so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Margaret said...

What a cute bear! I really like the soft non-traditional Christmas colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Linda said...

Hello Dora, your cards are beautiful! :)

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Dorte said...

Super cute Christmas card using this little bear, Dora...lovely colours, thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge,
Dorte x

Gail said...

Oh so sweet! What a cute bear and having that big star behind him is perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our STAR challenge! Hugs, Gail

Helen said...

Awww...sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...