Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Use The Color Blue

A day late this time with my DT card for this week's new challenge at I ♥ Promarkers . Today I decided to leave early from work and take some time off so try to catch up on my card making but when I got home I ended up clearing up after the boys and having lunch with them, and so I only ended up making just one card as before I knew it it was already time to go for my training! Just lately I joined a running club and so have to keep with the training schedule. 

Anyway, back to my card.. and this week the challenge is 
USE THE COLOR BLUE

For my card this time we got to choose our image from our Sponsor Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps and I chose this really cute Beary Happy Bear.

The little coloring that I did, I did with my promarkers, using just the lightest blue and grey, some pink and also some ivory on the envelope that the teddy is holding. I really loved how he turned out.

The prize for the lucky winner this week is a $10 voucher to spend in the store.

I hope you will be able to join us.

Thank you for looking
xxx





6 comments:

Margreet said...

This is so adorable, Dora!
xxx Margreet

Marilyn said...

This is a fab card Dora and I love the sweet little bear in front of that pretty doily. Great way to use the chevrons too.

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is cute, love the shades of blue
Hugs Kelly

Lorraine said...

aw, so sweet.
Lorraine x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the arrows and the twine with the ribbon! How have you been? Still running? We are coming out of a horribly hot Arizona summer, temps were 115+ we are finally down in the low 100. Ive been still running in in, and its been awful! Can't wait for winter here! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

ike said...

A beautiful sweet card :-) Good luck with the running programme :-D

Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...