Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tag It!

It hasn't been very long ago that I've returned home today.... Wednesdays are one of those days when I have lots of running about!!! So having had dinner now I can finally sit down and upload my card.

Today it's time for my DT card for the new challenge that started today at I ♥ Promarkers.

The theme for this week is TAG IT
I hardly ever do any tags or use them on my cards, so I thought that this sweet stamp from Lili of the Valley would be perfect to add a tag to it and it's the first time I used it too. A very simple card today.. my mojo is not anywhere near unfortunately.

Our sponsor this week is 

with this fabulous prize.
This CD has over 80 printable elements and approximately 500 of them are unique. Click HERE for more info of what's on the CD. 

Thank you for looking.
xx


12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Your card is gorgeous love the layout and the image is gorgeous great paper that you used too x

Debs said...

Adorable card Dora - the image is sooooo cute and so perfectly coloured.
Debs xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Super duper cute! love it~

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the cute image and your colouring looks wonderful on the textured paper. Such a fab layout too.
Hugs Sue

Danni said...

This is darling!! So precious!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I like the sweet bear the papers and the gems.
Kevin xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is gorgeous card and I love the cute image great colours and layout Ginny xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Lovely Dora, such a sweet image and cute little tag, love the texture too xx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Dora, love the texture and the beautiful soft colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Wow Dora, you're on a roll. Another sweet and adorable card...just love it.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Dora and what wonderful details and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Marilyn said...

Fab layout, image and papers. I really like the textured paper for your image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...