Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

New

Hi everyone, I'm back finally!! Sorry I've been away for so long, hope you had a good Christmas and a New Year. ... it is such a long time since I posted anything on my blog, so sorry too for my very late wishes but after recovering from being ill I was caught up in all the Christmas activities, having family and friends over and visiting, parties and family time and Sales shopping as well!! Besides this, hubby was on vacation leave as well, so I was trying to spend as much time with him as possible, since it won't be long now again before he goes off abroad. I of course, haven't crafted anything at all, and in fact this card here I had done it before all this!!! .. I am finding it so difficult to find my mojo again now!!!

Anyway, so this card I should have posted yesterday too! I have lots and lots of catching up to do now.. emails, thank yous, DT cards to do, blog hopping... and I'm hoping to get back into my crafting routine quickly. It will be much easier now with all the decorations gone, kids back to school and me and hubby back to work as well... life seems normal again.

So so I was saying, I should have posted this card yesterday and it's my DT card for the new challenge starting this week at ONE STITCH AT A TIME. The theme for this week is NEW.

The image that I got to choose this week is from Lil Diva and I chose this sweet image The Nativity. I thought it would be perfect for the theme as baby Jesus the New baby.

Our sponsor this week is our very own Stitchy Bear with $9 to spend at the store.

That is all for now, but I'll try to be back with some challenges.

Thank you for looking

xxx


14 comments:

brenda said...

I've been the same Dora and got all behind over Christmas.

But so glad you shared this pretty card, it's lovely.

Wishing a great 2013.

B x

Unknown said...

Hi Dora, Happy New Year to you, missed seeing you about in blogland albeit that we are all super busy over the Christmas period. Great card & hope to see you soon when that pesky mojo returns lol. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Happy New Year Dora. This is such a cute image and you have coloured it beautifully. Ginny x

Margreet said...

Happy New Year, Dora...have missed you!
Your card is so lovely!
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dora. love the image,it so sweet...glad you are well again, was just thinkng of you yesterday..Happy New Year..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jolara said...

love it ! Husg joyce

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Dora. I love the image and layout.
Lorraine x

nicolet said...

Hi Dora, welcome back!
You have made a great card!
Hugs Nicolet

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Dora, cute card, wow you were busy! Happy New Year xx

Sue said...

Happy New Year Dora.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the cute image and fabulous poinsettia
Hugs Sue

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Happy New year and what a good start your card is gorgeous x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Welcome back Dora and so glad you're feeling better. That was a nasty bug huh? Love this card a LOT and the poinsettia flowers are so pretty.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and cute Dora.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Dora and what a gorgeous card you have created here, that image is so lovely and adorable, the colours and design as well as the embellishments look superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...