Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Blog Hop with Crafty Sentiments

Good morning everyone. I told you last Monday that I had lots of cards to catch up with... Here's another card from me this week. 

It's Day 3 of Blog Hopping with Crafty Sentiments. This month we have a blog hop to showcase the new stamps that will be on sale as from today and a prize for one lucky winner as well. To be eligible to win you must comment daily on all blogs taking part over the 3 days, be a follower and also leave a comment on the Inspirational Blog here.
The gorgeous stamp that I am using on my card is 60's Fashion and she is one of the new stamps that will be available to purchase as from today. I coloured her with promarkers, border die is also from Crafty Sentiments. 

So if you are hopping along with us you should have started from the Inspirational Blog and arrived here from Pinky's. Your next stop is at Audrey.

Thank you for stopping by today.

xx

January 2013 Stamp Kit

23 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful Dora so fresh and spring like xx

Pamela said...

She is gorgeous Dora, love her pretty tights.

Pam x

Marie-Louise said...

What a gorgeous card.

pinky said...

This is just adorable Dora.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dora, I love the pretty image and beautiful summery colours
Hugs Sue

Kim said...

Gorgeous, love the spring colors you used.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Dora. I love the cute image.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image, love the flowered tights on this one.

ribenaruby said...

Hi Dora, stunning card, love the pretty colours and ofcourse the new image! Ruby x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I like the sweet image, the papers and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Mary said...

Beautiful card!! I love the springy colors you used. The image is adorable. The flowers are beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration!!

LadyDiane said...

Love this card, the colors a wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Dora! I need that stamp now!!

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, What a lovely card the flowers are lovely and the die stunning also gorgeous image too and layout x

Anniebee said...

Hi, Dora! Happy New Year, my friend! It's been a while since I visited your blog (long story) so I wanted to stop by, say hello and see what you've been doing. Wish I had time to hop along with you but I'm a bit too busy right now. I hope you're doing well.

Hugs, Anne

Danni said...

She's darling! Pretty card!

rachel said...

gorgeous card Dora - she's a fab new image isn't she? Hugs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Dora this is stunning loving that beautiful image also the amazing colours and design it looks so fresh and full of wonder.
hugs
lorraine x

Lisa Minckler said...

Hello Dora! So great to hear from you again and thank you so much for the visit. I know returning to crafty land is a bit daunting after such a glorious break for the holidays. Hope you had a wonderful time off and that the New Year has been good to you so far. Love your card!!!!!!
hugs,
Lisa xx

Shelby said...

What a fun new image and love how you've used the CSD die cut border as well! Great cheery card with awesome coloring

Shelby

An Occasional Genius said...

So very pretty Dora! Gorgeous happy colours. Hugs xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So beautiful Dora, I love the spring colours and the image is so sweet
Lindsay xx

Keti's Projects said...

Cute card. Thanks for stopping by at my blog too and leaving beautiful comment.

Hugs from snowy Slovenia, K.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...