Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fabric, Ribbon or Lace

Hello everyone. It's still nice and sunny here so we will be going out somewhere this afternoon. Still don't know where, but definitely we're going out. So my DT Card now for the new challenge at One Stitch At A Time.

The theme for this week is 
FABRIC, RIBBON OR LACE

I have of course chose to use ribbon... ha ha the easiest option and the image that I was so lucky to use this week is Good Girl from Stitchy's gorgeous digis. Isn't she stunning. I thought she would be perfect for a card to a 16 year old or someone around that age. 
I coloured her with my promarkers, border punch is Martha Stewart, doily die is Marianne Creatables and the other nice die, Honeyblossom Sprig from Memory Box, is another of my new dies. So that's three so far .. I told you I was naughty!!! .. but I'm having so much fun with them... like a very early Christmas present from me.

The prize for the winner this week are 3 Promarkers from our sponsor Creative Craft World

I am entering my card in these challenges today
Papertake Weekly - RIBBON AND PEARLS
Paper Playtime 89 - ANYTHING GOES
Top Tip Tuesday 90 - KIDS & TEENS
Stampin' for the Weekend 22 - USE TEXTURE (Mine is ribbon)
Joanna Sheen Challenge - ANYTHING EXCLUDING CHRISTMAS
Polka Doodles 47 - ANY DIE WILL DO


Thank you for looking
xx



24 comments:

Hannelie said...

This looks lovely Dora!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful image and dies Ginny xx

Lisa said...

Great card, that bow is just perfect!! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Crafting Vicky said...

This is so stunning. Love the black and pink combo. Love your wonderful dies you have used.

Hazel said...

Lovely image, lovely colours and lovely card! Hazel x

Creations by Shirl said...

Lovely pink/black combo one of my fav's too... Those die cuts are also amazing - cute image!

Margreet said...

Stunning and cool card, Dora!
xxx Margreet

Hanneke said...

Such a sassy card Dora! Great image and love the die cuts you used! Hugs, Hanneke

CraftyGirl said...

Very pretty I love the pink and black.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Dora. I love the image. great colour and layout. And the new die looks fab!
Lorraine x

Josephine said...

This is so pretty - love the pink!

Sandra H said...

Wow Dora, Your image is stunning and the colouring is done to perfection another beautiful card x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous pink and black and love the image, thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Jules said...

Hi Dora

A brilliant card for a young girl!!

Loving your Chrstmas presents to yourself LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful fabulous card Dora and love that image.
luv
Debby

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Dora - the dies are gorgeous with her!

Clare said...

A lovely card Dora. Thank you for playing along at Polka Doodles this week. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs Clare xxxx

Chris said...

Hi Dora, I agree , a perfect card for a young girl! The image is beautiful and so is the card!
Chris
x

Shelby said...

The pinks and blacks look fantastic together. Love the die cut behind the image and your coloring of this sexy chica is fantastic.

Shelby

Janis Lewis said...

Very beautiful. Love the pink and black. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Lisa Minckler said...

I'm in die heaven looking at your card! It's beautiful and I love your promarker work on her. :) A terrific card and perfect for any teen!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
big hugs to you,
Lisa xx

Sorry I haven't been around much, this holiday season has me running ragged..LOL. I'm sure you can relate. Hope you're doing wonderful. ;)

Gail said...

I love this card, but I think my husband loves it more. I showed it to him and his eyebrows lifted. I think he wishes I looked as good as this image. :) Great card, love the colors.
Hugs, Gail

Gem said...

gorgeous card Dora, my favourite colour too! :) x

Alyx said...

Fab card. Love the colour scheme and the embellies.

Thanks for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...