Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Crafty Sentiments new release

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend. I've been so busy.. but in a fun way this time :D .. Well Friday was a public holiday here in Malta.. I spent the morning doing housework.. ok this was not fun at all but it has to be done!!.. but then in then in the afternoon off we went to the beach, me and hubby, loved it. Today, Saturday, having no housework to do, I went SHOPPING to Valletta with hubby. I was saying last time that I won't be wearing a uniform any longer... soooooooo I NEED clothes to wear as the ones I have are just not fit for the office! Anyways, I bought a dress, a skirt and four blouses... these besides the other stuff I already bought last week :P Ooooh this is so fun, I am finding clothes shopping again so fun he he .. can't wait for Monday :) ..


Of course, being so busy I just didn't have time for much cardmaking but I thought I would let you know about the new stamps being released at Crafty Sentiments on the 11th off July which the theme for this month is CHRISTMAS

Today is Preview Day 1 of our 10 days Preview, so why don't you have a look here at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog and see for yourself one of the gorgeous new stamps. You will not be disappointed, there is so much to see. 


LOOK WHAT'S COMING





2 comments:

Margreet said...

Great that you succeeded in shopping for new clothes, Dora...on my blog you can see a card I made with stuff from your candy!
Have a great weekend!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Should do a fashion shoot and show us your new clothes hehe Jo xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...