Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kevin

Hi good morning!  Hope you are having a fabulous weekend. It's time for a new challenge at One Stitch At A Time and the theme this week is Embellish It, so a very easy one again this week.
 
I decided to do a male card this time as it's been some time since I did one and also because when I saw this stamp from Cardmad Fairy.... with the same name as my son.. Kevin, I just had to have him! For my embellishments I used some gems, punched stars and that gold Number 1 Cup which I had bought a long time ago. I did the football papers myself and then used my cuttlebug circles embossing folder. 

I am entering my card in these challenges today. 
1 - CES Challenge 82 - MALE BIRTHDAY
2 - Paper Cutz Challenge 63 - ANYTHING GOES
3 - Crafty Creations 89 - SHOW A NUMBER
4 - Tuesday Throwdown 21 - THREE ELEMENTS
5 - Papertake Weekly - 3 OF A KIND
6 - Cards For Men 21 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
7 - Ooh-La-La-Creations 64 - NOTHING FLORAL

Now here are some candy alerts I just found out about ....

First there is a sugar rush at Stampin Fluffnstuff ... They will be one on 19 October and you can win these gorgeous LOTV stamps ...

and then also a Blog Hop going on right now til midnight at Sarah Paris where you can win lots of goodies.



Have to go now, going out with brother from Australia, but will be back later to see what you've been all up to.
Hugs
xxx

20 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome card! Personally, I find it hard to do male cards. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

Margreet said...

Hi Dora....great 'Kevin' card with nice embellies!
xxx Margreet

Josephine said...

Fabulous card for that hardest of all categories - boys! (I speak as a mother of two of them, and I scratch my head every time they need a card.)

I love the football paper, and that cup is great.

Wendi said...

Fabulous card love that embossing
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Carol Ann said...

Fabulous Birthday Card for a little boy.
Hugs Carol Ann xx

Kathyk said...

Great card Dora, Kevin'll love it.

Kathyk

Laney said...

Great card Dora!!!! its a super image
hugs
laney

Amanda said...

This is a great male card - I like how you've embossed the circles to match in with the football theme.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Liz said...

Brilliant Dora Thank u

Liz x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wonderful card - love the trophy with the 1, great idea! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!
melissa

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab male card hun, love the embossing it looks great
hugs shell xx

oops... Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges this week! nearly forgot x

Gem said...

this is fabulous Dora, I love the embossing! Gemma x

Love crafts forever said...

Your card are gorgeous Dora. Hugs, Nat.

Kelly said...

Great card Dora! Love the embossing and the layout! Imagine that, my oldest son's name is Kevin too...we have more in common than just crafting...lol!

Vicky said...

Hi your card is fabbarooney lol love all the embossing & the image looks awesome.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & hope you can join us again soon.

Hugs Vicky xx

Berry said...

Fabby card Dora, adore how you have made this funky card, a great male card just fab hugs Rebekah xx

Sharon said...

Great boys card, love the cup & football papers.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Sharon x

Nannieflash said...

Wow this is a really fabulous card for a football mad fan, love your papers and the colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Sheena said...

A lovely card with a lovely image! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge this week! Sheena xx

Donnas Den said...

Great card Dora. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...