Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

All Dressed Up

A double yippee today ... it's Friday and school's finished ha ha :) .. as if I was the one going to school !!

I used to love school, not that I much cared for it, but that's why I loved it he he .. I remember I used to draw the teacher's faces secretly during class and they came out quite good too! I think my older son gets after me. Last time when I had the parent's day his French teacher angrily showed me some drawings she caught him doing while in class.. What could I say, really didn't know :) !!!

I made this card today for some challenges.



The stamp I'm using for my card is Jenni's All Dressed Up which I had got me last May. I coloured her with my promarkers... not much colouring I did today as you can see, 'cos I left the dress white but cannot say this for the hair though.. Yesterday I coloured blonde hair and today I did black coloured hair! I again looked up the tutorials at the Promarkers Workshop to help me out. Didn't have all the grey shades that I needed but I think it still didn't come out so bad.



Here are my challenges:

1 - The Corrosive Challenge No 69 - BLACK, WHITE + ONE OTHER COLOUR
2 - The Creative Cottage Challenge No 16 - PEARLS AND SWIRLS.. there are three pearls on the little flowers at the top corner or the card and she got a pearl necklace and bracelet as well :)
3 - Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge No 13 - ANYTHING GOES
4 - Fab'n' Funky Challenge No 29 - SEW 'N' SEW .. I did some faux stitching around the border.
5 - Freshly Brewed Challenge No 8 - ANYTHING GOES

Thanks for looking today.. I'm off to go visit mum now.

Hugs
xx

23 comments:

Jenni said...

Love it Dora and I think you've coloured the hair perfectly! Thanks so much for showing me your card.
Jenni x

Berry said...

What a pretty Card Dora! Love these colors, I have also left something on my blog for you! Hugs Rebekah xx

Katja said...

Very nice card you made. I love the image you used. Thanks for joining our 'everything goes'-challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Greetings, Katja (DT)

Berry said...

I forgot to thank you for joining us at the creative cottage challenge this wk! Oh and I'm not a veggie lol I actually stayed at Richard Dreyfuss' house in Beverley Hills when I travelled the states for a while!! Hugs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora wow this I love the colours are gorgeous and that image is fabulous this is one great card I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gem said...

gorge card Dora, very sophisticated looking! :) Xx

Monika Reeck said...

love this Images and Love your coloring...wonderful card...thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Best this week, hugs, Monika

cheryl said...

oh dora hun this is brilliant,gorgoues colurs on this,and super detail hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

chris said...

Beautiful, your colouring is amazing.
hugs chris xx

Amber said...

Love your stamp and patterned paper!
DDSB Hugs
Amber

gina g said...

Lovely card Dora fab image and colours. Thank you for your lovely comments. luv gina xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Lovely card Dora - great colour combo.
Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge blog this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Judy said...

Sweet card. Awesome how you did the flowers, and love the colors too. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Judy

Kathyk said...

A lovely card and your colourings just fab too
Kathyk

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great image and gorgeous colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodles shops best challenge hugs Pascale x

Karen said...

Lovely Dora, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the colors on this one! Looks great!

Tammy said...

You did a great job shading....I too am learning to work with what I have. Lovely job.
smiles...Tammy

Lindsey said...

What a brilliant card. Your colouring is great. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week xx

Kelly said...

Great card...as always you coloing is fabulous! Love the paper you used, it is perfect with the image.

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love the sassy image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

So pretty! I love the way you colored her dress and her hair. Sassy and cute! Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at DDSB! :)

-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...