Followers

Friday, May 14, 2010

More Challenges :)

Today I decided I wanted to add my promarkers and tick them off in the colour chart ... well, I got 46 !!! Wow, this is great, from the first set of 12 that I bought just last year! I still got way to go to get the whole set of 148, but hey this is part of the fun to get some more new ones now and then. It won't be promarkers though for my birthday this year... I decided... more MS punches. Last time I had three in my wish-list but now it's four as now I want also a corner punch to go with the border punch that I won yesterday !!! he he :)

But on to my card for .. For today I'm using one of my Bugaboo Stamps. Last time I used the Scarlette in Bath for a Mother's Day card, and now I'm using the girl turtle from the Critter Set which I had so much fun colouring with my promarkers. I hope you like it.



This is the sketch which I followed.



and here are the challenges for this card:

1 - Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - It's FLOWER POWER
2 - Crafty Sentiments Challenge No 17 - THE SKETCH
3 - Critter Sketch Challenge No 13 - CRITTERS BIRTHDAY
4 - Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - A RECIPE - 1 Ribbon, 2 Papers, 3 Embellishments.

Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs
xxx

13 comments:

Craft Paper said...

What an adorable card! Beautiful papers. Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge!

pinky said...

Great take on the sketch Dora, your papers are gorgeous and I love the cute little turtle. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Pinky

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love the card and the colors!the layout is great!
Thanks for joining the Bugaboo challenge!

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Dora - love that little turtle. Love how you used the sketch - and thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments this week
Lisa ;)

Rae Anne said...

OMG Dora, you rocked this sketch and challenge!!! This is beautiful - I love the darling little flowers and the way you cut out the image and mounted it on the designer paper! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Flower Power challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute! Wonderful coloring, great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing at the Critter Challenge Blog.

Kathryn B said...

This is such an adorable card Dora! Love your little turtle and your colors work perfectly together! TFS with us at The Critter Sketch challenge!

sgc said...

I love this card! The layout is perfect for this little turtle. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Flower Power Challenge.

Tammy Miller said...

VERY CUTE! LOVE your coloring and layout! Thanks so much for playing along with Bugaboo's Catch the Bug challenge.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This WONDERFUL! I LOVE the way you used the sketch! Your work on the image is FABULOUS as well. Thanks so much for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug challenge this week:)

Tammy said...

What a sweet image...he is just too cute. Great papers...love the daisies.
Smiles...Tammy

Kelly said...

Super cute Dora! That image is adorable. I love your choice of paper and that color combo is awesome!

Courtney said...

This card is adorable...I love that little turtle! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Hope to see you back!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...