Followers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Get Well Soon

Yesterday, my sister asked me to do her a 'Get Well Soon' card for her vet, who hasn't been feeling so good for quite some time she said. Off I went to search for a nice sketch and a challenge too, why not ...

So I'm entering my card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches No 35, as I loved their sketch, and also for the Allsorts Challenge Blog, which theme this week happens to be ... JUST FOR MEN! I really like it when there is this theme in a challenge, 'cos I find men's cards quite tough and this way I can get lots of inspiration by seeing the other girls cards!

The sketch is this one here:




And here is my card...


The papers are from the PETS Dovecraft Designer Paper Pack, I coloured the image with promarkers, the sentiment was a Surprise Freebie from Melissa at Meljen's Designs, thanks so much Melissa xx, and then I also stamped some stars on the background to match the stars on the sentiment.... Hope you like and thanks for looking. Hugz xx

6 comments:

Kirsten...x said...

This is just so cute perfect for a vet...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Mary said...

Thank you, Doreen, it's puuurrrfect! Mxxx

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet Get Well card. I'm sure this will cheer the vet right up.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kelly said...

OMH this is so CUTE! Love the paper you used and again, I am amazed how you can cut an image so perfectly! I'm sure the vet will treasure this card!

Tammy Miller said...

Hey Dora cute card, dont forget to tell me what image you would like for your freebie for you win from Chery's blog, email me at tsmiller@insightbb.com. Thanks for playing with us!

Lisa said...

Hi Dora, Such a cute card! I love the image and fab papers.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...