Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Passion for Promarkers - Week 39

It's been such a busy week this one but I finally made it for the challenge at the Passion for Promarkers. The challenge this week was to use buttons and bows and I have to admit I've never used buttons on any of my cards before. So this is what I came up with... hope you like it.

I stamped the background with a daisy stamp and used water-colours to colour the daisies yellow. The stamp was a free one in the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine and the butterfly is a new punch which I just bought last week... I'm so happy with it :) There actually are two butterflies on top of each other so the wings of the top stand out more but the pic doesn't show that much.

10 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dora, what a sweet card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Great background and love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

LISA said...

So cute, love the butterfly xx

scrappyjacky said...

This has turned out so well,Dora.

Wiccababe said...

what a cute wee card
thanks fro joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Crafty Han said...

This is so cute! The butterfly is beautiful..such a lovely card!

Han x

Unknown said...

Hi Dora,a lovely card again,your simply the best!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely colours.Love your stamped background too.
Lisa x

Kelly said...

What a cute card Doreen. That image is so cute...hey...that was one of the images you had sent me. I can't wait to use it!! I love what you did with the background and the buttons are awesome! Have a great day!

Mel said...

Wow to say you don`t use buttons you have done a great job as the card is fab and they don`t look out of place at all, really cute image too.
hugs Mel x

Anne said...

What a lovely card! The image is just adorable, and the colouring and papers are fab :-) I really like the balancing effect of the buttons. I have browsed around at your blog, and you create wonderful cards!! I will for sure visit again soon :-)

Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your kind words! Congratulations to your friend for winning the Eurovisions at Malta! Welcome to Norway in May to both of you :-) I promise to pop in later to check out the video and the card ;-)

Hugs, Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...