Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cats Card

Meow .. Meow .. first thing that comes to mind.. Cats of course, and yes, this card is from two cats!!! , 'cos sometimes I have really specific requests! In fact this card was ordered by someone who wanted to give a Thank You card for the people working in the Quarantine Unit here as her cats were there for some time as she was moving here to Malta. On the front she wanted to write the words "Thank You", but I thought .. cats don't talk.. so I used the "Meow" words from the papers and wrote the "Thank You" on the inside and she just looved it!!!

The papers were a prize which I had won from a Pets Challenge on Craft Bubble ... Luckily I hadn't used them all.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww, this is so cute! What a nice way to say thank you.I'm sure your customer was proud to give it to the Quarantine Unit.

Anonymous said...

Great! You know how I love cats
=..=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...